You are here
Seattle - Grantsmanship Training Program - June 2017
Are you working to change your community? Will more funding help you create that change? Join generations of social advocates who’ve achieved success through the Grantsmanship Training Program. Learn how to do the research, make a plan, and secure the funding you need.
|Hosted by: Cascade Bicycle Club||.||$995 (early bird discount: $895 until April 24)|
I traveled half-way around the world—a day and a half—to get to this training. And I’m extremely glad I came.
This training exceeded our expectations. It’s the most sound financial investment we’ve made!
– Umai Basiliusm, Policy and Planning Program Manager, Palau Conservation Society
Get funding for your cause & boost your career as a grant proposal writer!
- Master our 8-point grant proposal format —a model so effective that many funders use it for their application guidelines
- Develop a compelling, fact-based description of the problem in your community that your nonprofit wants to solve
- Propose outcomes that are measurable
- Prove that your organization has the ability to deliver what it proposes
- Sort out goals, outcomes, objectives, methods, and outputs
- Create a credible logic model and timeline
- Take a sneak peek at what goes on day-by-day
Monday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Participants may choose to work until 8:00 PM)
Thursday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Save $100! Register and pay by April 24 for early bird discount and pay only $895! (one discount per registration)
Group? Call us about possible discounts: (800) 421-9512
Grantsmanship: Program Planning & Proposal Writing, is $45.
|Local Host Contact: