You are here
Rutland - Grant Management Essentials - May 2017
Announcing a Special Opportunity for Nonprofits and Government Agencies:
Rutland Regional Medical Center in Vermont is sponsoring this training for their own staff and is now making seats available for nonprofit and healthcare organizations in the broader community.
Effective grant management is essential to your organization’s health, and this workshop will show you how to do it right. Examine critical legal and policy issues, plus, real-world situations that grant managers confront every day. It’s about results, not just staying out of trouble!
|Sponsored by: Rutland Regional Medical Center||.||Tuition: $835|
Reserve Your Seat
Thank you so much for last week’s Grant Management Essentials training. You gave me a fantastic foundation from
which to manage our grants, grant managers, and program managers. I still have a lot to learn, but I’m confident the
comprehensive overview you gave me will empower me to make informed decisions!
– Kristopher D. Zuniga, Chief Accountant, AltaMed
Tame the rules and regulations, focus on excellence, and embrace accountability.
- Learn pre-award tactics that set your grant program on the right track
- Examine post-award activities essential to start-up, operation, and closeout
- Review new procurement and property management requirements
- Protect your organization from the negative consequences of bad audits, disallowed costs, and lost funder confidence
- Build solid, productive relationships with funders that contribute to future grant awards
- Learn more: Grant Management Essentials
8:30 AM to 5 PM both days