You are here
Los Angeles - Grantsmanship Training Program - June 2017
Are you working to change your community? Will more funding help you create that change? Join generations of social advocates who’ve achieved success through the Grantsmanship Training Program. Learn how to do the research, make a plan, and secure the funding you need.
|Hosted by: The Grantsmanship Center||.||$995 (early bird discount: $895 until May 8)|
I traveled half-way around the world—a day and a half—to get to this training. And I’m extremely glad I came.
This training exceeded our expectations. It’s the most sound financial investment we’ve made!
– Umai Basiliusm, Policy and Planning Program Manager, Palau Conservation Society
Get funding for your cause & boost your career as a grant proposal writer!
- Master our 8-point grant proposal format —a model so effective that many funders use it for their application guidelines
- Develop a compelling, fact-based description of the problem in your community that your nonprofit wants to solve
- Propose outcomes that are measurable
- Prove that your organization has the ability to deliver what it proposes
- Sort out goals, outcomes, objectives, methods, and outputs
- Create a credible logic model and timeline
- Take a sneak peek at what goes on day-by-day
Monday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Participants may choose to work until 8:00 PM)
Thursday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Save $100! Register and pay by May 8 for early bird discount and pay only $895! (one discount per registration)
Group? Call us about possible discounts: (800) 421-9512
Grantsmanship: Program Planning & Proposal Writing, is $45.
|Local Host Contact:
- The Grantsmanship Center is located in Downtown Los Angeles a few blocks west of the Harbor Freeway (110) between 3rd and 4th Streets. Paid parking is available below the building. The garage entrance is on 4th Street and the price is $6 per day cash only.
- It's helpful to bring a laptop. Participants will be finding funders and working on a proposal writing exercise during class.
|Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites
404 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA
Distance: 0.7 mile
|Single and double: $170 (special rate)
Other information: Hotel parking is $47 per night.
|Special rate: Book directly on the hotel website at the special (corporate) rate online.|
|Millennium Biltmore Hotel
506 S. Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Distance: 0.8 mile
|Single and double: $160 (special rate)
Other information: Hotel parking is $45 per night.
|Special Rate: Please ask for Grantsmanship Center corporate rate. Reservations may be made by calling (213) 612-1575 OR 1-(866) 866-8066 OR fax (213) 612-1546 OR email email@example.com OR online by entering the reservation code: TGCI.|