You are here
Albuquerque - Grantsmanship Training Program - March 2017
Are you working to change your community? Will more funding help you create that change? Join generations of social advocates who’ve achieved success through the Grantsmanship Training Program. Learn how to do the research, make a plan, and secure the funding you need.
|Hosted by: University of New Mexico Foundation||.||$995 (early bird discount: $895 until January 23)|
I traveled half-way around the world—a day and a half—to get to this training. And I’m extremely glad I came.
This training exceeded our expectations. It’s the most sound financial investment we’ve made!
– Umai Basiliusm, Policy and Planning Program Manager, Palau Conservation Society
Get funding for your cause & boost your career as a grant proposal writer!
- Master our 8-point grant proposal format —a model so effective that many funders use it for their application guidelines
- Develop a compelling, fact-based description of the problem in your community that your nonprofit wants to solve
- Propose outcomes that are measurable
- Prove that your organization has the ability to deliver what it proposes
- Sort out goals, outcomes, objectives, methods, and outputs
- Create a credible logic model and timeline
- Check out the Training Agenda
Monday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Participants may choose to work until 8:00 PM)
Thursday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Save $100! Register and pay by January 23 for early bird discount and pay only $895! (one discount per registration)
Group? Call us about possible discounts: (800) 421-9512
Grantsmanship: Program Planning & Proposal Writing, is $45.
|Local Host Contact:
|Residence Inn Marriott Albuquerque Airport
2301 International Airport SE
Distance: 1.5 miles
Other information: Complimentary continental breakfast, airport shuttle service and free parking.
|Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport
2601 Yale Blvd. SE
Distance: 2 miles
Other information: Airport shuttle service and free parking.
|Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
(505) 242 9300
1400 Sunport Place SE
Distance: 2.7 miles
Other information: Complimentary continental breakfast, airport shuttle service, and free parking.