Other Sponsored Training Programs
The Grantsmanship Center regularly partners with organizations who sponsor our trainings to meet specialized needs. Here are just a few examples of those customized events the Center has recently designed and delivered.
- A remote, interactive training for participants at the World Wide Cystic Fibrosis Organization’s European Conference in Dublin, Ireland.
- Several 3-day trainings for Source America (formerly NISH), a national organization that creates employment opportunities for people with significant disabilities.
- An abbreviated Research Proposal Workshop for Auburn University in Alabama.
- A webinar for the California Environmental Protection Agency’s Clean Water Team.
- Six 5-day Grantsmanship Training Programs for small to mid-sized nonprofits in Los Angeles County through Project Grantsmanship. This capacity-building initiative is supported by four Los Angeles area foundations.
- Ten 2-day Essential Grant Skills workshops as part of the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health’s Advanced Incubation Academy.
- A training on public funding for the Western Regional Conference of the Grant Professionals Association.
- A 4-day research proposal training in Ukraine for 25 scientists engaged in a Department of Defense threat reduction program.
If you need specialized training for your group in an aspect of grants procurement or management, that's what we do—we can make it happen.
Barbara Floersch, Executive Director, email@example.com Ext. 232
Cathleen Kiritz, President, firstname.lastname@example.org Ext. 230
(800) 421-9512 or (213) 482-9860