You are here
Our Strategic Partners
Since The Grantsmanship Center began over 40 years ago, we have formed strong, collaborative relationships with many partners. Our Strategic Partners have missions that are compatible with ours, provide services useful to our members, or offer our members benefits. Stay tuned–this list will be growing and our member's benefits will grow along with it.
Grassroots Institute for Fundraising Training (GIFT) is a multiracial organization that promotes the connection between fundraising, social justice, and movement-building.
- Discounted GIFT Fundraising Journal annual subscription rate of $30 for Center alumni (instead of $39–$56)
- 10% alumni discount on GIFT webinars that will begin in early 2013
- 10% alumni registration discount for the 2014 Money for Our Movements: A Social Justice Fundraising Conference
The Grant Professionals Association (GPA) builds and supports an international community of grant professionals committed to serving the public good by practicing the highest ethical and professional standards. GPA offers those in The Grantsmanship Center’s Membership Program the following benefits:
- $25 discount on GPA membership
- $50 discount on registration for conference
- 10% discount on publications and merchandise
The NonProfit Times was launched in 1987 and quickly became the go-to publication for news, business columns, and original research. It is the leading business publication for nonprofit management.
The Social Enterprise Alliance (SEA) is the champion for social enterprise in the United States. Its aim is to help social enterprise reach its full potential as a force for positive social change, in service to the common good.
The Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations (TANO) is the statewide membership association reflecting and promoting Texas’ growing nonprofit community in all its diversity. Their mission is to connect, strengthen, and support the nonprofit community for the public good of Texas.