For Grant Managers
Winning grants is only half the battle...
...you've also got to manage them correctly. Solid grant management is essential in maintaining good relations with funders, and in keeping your organization out of financial trouble.
We can help you set up the infrastructure you need to manage foundation, corporate, and government grants effectively. We can also help you interpret government regulations, establish systems to ensure compliance, and work with you to correct problems.
We provide assistance in:
- Establishing a negotiated indirect cost rate with the U.S. government
- Setting up fiscal systems to insure compliance with various types of government and private grant awards
- Establishing organization-wide grants policies and procedures
- Preparing financial and program reports
- Training your staff to manage grant funding
We can also provide ongoing technical assistance and support to help you manage your grant awards.
For more information: call or email Barbara Floersch, Executive Director (800) 421-9512 ext 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Barbara will be more than happy to discuss your specific needs.